Plum Black Doc Boot
Orders are packed and dispatched within 1 working day from the date of your payment.
Delivery is FREE for all orders over R600 with a delivery address in a main area. Orders for outlying areas over R600 also only pay a small supplementary fee of R39 for delivery.
For orders under R600, delivery fees are calculated at checkout. Our fee ranges from R49 - R99 depending on where you are located.
Caring for your shoes
- Hand wash using soft dampened cloth with mild soap and cold water.
- Allow to dry at room temperature
- Clean your shoes immediately after using them if exposed to mud or dirt.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use any harsh chemicals or detergents.
Storing your shoes
- Always store your shoes away from light, heat and moisture.
- Do not store your shoes on top of each other
Wearing your shoes
- Protect your shoes from rain and moisture
- Be extra careful with embellishments, embroidery, trims or diamante detail due to delicate nature.
- Replace heels tips before completely worn
Most important: enjoy your shoes.
Leather Shoe Care
- Keep your bag/shoes away from direct sunlight or heat, since this can dry out the leather and fade colours
- Use a clean cloth and semi-hot water on smooth leather to clean it.
- Allow the leather to dry at room temperature.
- Leather is a natural product. It has tiny pores, therefore it’s not entirely water-resistant. Dried water stains, can be taken care of by gently rubbing the leather sides against each other.